Do you yearn for the very real experience of Belonging?
Have you tried to “belong” in the past only to find somehow you lost sight of YOU?
Take a moment to imagine:
- you belong, right here, deeply and satisfyingly.
- you belong without having to do anything to earn it, that it is not about being pleasing, deserving, or good enough …
- you know you are valuable and worthy wherever you are.
- you feel welcomed and at home with other women.
- belonging is about being intimately and intricately connected to others and to life.
- this experience of belonging changes everything about how you see and live life.
Do you yearn for this very real experience of belonging?
If so, this journey is for you.
We begin April 1st!
WildSoul Book Club
Lianne Raymond + Julie Daley + Life-changing books = WildSoul Book Club
The WildSoul Book Club weaves together the best of a women’s group, a traditional book club and a deeply fulfilling personal development course.
Here’s what it includes:
- Weekly suggested reading along with journal prompts related to that reading.
- A minimum of two other practices weekly including writing exercises, dream appreciation, guided contemplations, movement practices.
- Audio recordings of our favourite stories from the book.
- Examples of our own processes with the practices and journalling.
- Access to the private course website and conversation forum (where we will be participants alongside you).
- 90 minute live calls every 3 weeks with Julie and Lianne for deeper conversation and questions.
- Our experience and wisdom in dancing with all of the above.
WildSoul Book Club is a journey into feminine wisdom and mystery.
Registration is currently closed. If you’d like to receive information for our Spring course beginning in May, please sign-up here.
Becoming a Force of Nature
How to work, love and live as the unbridled beauty you really are.
“The revolution must have dancing; women know this. The music will light our hearts with fire, the stories will bathe our dreams in honey and fill our bellies with stars.” Nina Simons from Moonrise.
It is time for a revolution. A revolution of tenderness, of vulnerable fierceness, a revolution of wide-eyed delight and desire. It’s a revolution of giving birth to unbridled beauty, the beauty that is at center of your own soul.
What would it be to be grounded and expansive, strong and soft, vulnerable and fierce? The soul moves in dichotomy, in juxtaposition.
This is actually very practical stuff.
So much of the dissonance in our lives comes from continually pushing away what we are…instinctual, wildly sacred, fecund beings. In a culture that continually attempts to constrict and restrict how much of yourself you let out, we learn to show a small sliver of ourselves. We constrict ourselves. No wonder we don’t believe we are enough – we are only living a small percentage of what we are.
When we let go of the constriction, we are more confident, peaceful and powerful in our everyday lives, both personal and professional.
We are forces of nature. We are nature. You and me.