We’re living in a time of uncertainty. It’s truly a time of ‘not knowing’ what will come. Yet, this is also a time of great possibility exactly because of this deep not-knowing. Bold action can propel us toward a future we can barely perceive or imagine.
But for this to happen, we must each RISE into our true power – a power that is intrinsically tied to what is within each of us. We must RISE up into our true gifts and calling because the times are asking for each of us to live the most authentic lives we can muster.
It is through finding our true power from within and living our calling that we challenge the status quo with love, compassion, strength, resilience, innovative ideas, and right action.
We dive into this 9-week ignition of compassion and passion on Feb 14th.
During these tumultuous times, do you feel …
While also feeling …
Is fear keeping you from rising? Rising into the fullness and wholeness of who you really are? Rising into your TRUE POWER?
Fear can cause you to believe that you:
- Don’t know how to respond
- Don’t know what to do
- Have nothing to offer that will make a difference
- Can’t move forward if you are grieving, fearful, or feeling stuck
This can be fear of judgment, fear of the unknown, fear of failing…
The truth is, deep inside you know what to do.
You just need to re-learn how to access the qualities needed to navigate the unknown both within yourself and in these challenging times:
An Invitation to YOU:
Hear more about the course and if it might be right for you…
R I S E, a potent and highly practical online course with curriculum from Stanford University,
- Guide you into your power and calling in these uncertain times
- Help you move confidently and competently through current and future challenges, both personal and professional
- Teach you how to tap into and express your full creative potential
- Remove blocks to your creativity, passion, and purpose
- Guide you to use your creativity in service to the world
- Inspire you to take risks, be an innovative problem solver, and have consistent breakthroughs.
- Align your personal calling with the purpose of your organization, profession, or a collective vision.
- Re-awaken your full capacities to engage in all areas of your life.
After the nine-week course, you will:
- Be more able to see the big picture of any current situation and reality
- Know Self-compassion
- Find yourself stronger in your ability to face any challenge and take risks
- Know the source of your agency as a resilient human being
- Realize your power from within
- Understand and actualize your natural capacity to create and innovate
- Be in tune with the nuance of your intuition
- Be able to respond, rather than react, in order to live your full potential – the whole reason you are alive.
Is R I S E for you? Is this you?
- You’re longing for a deeper connection to who you truly are
- You are ready to know yourself better and ready to look within
- You hear the call to step up and RISE, yet you aren’t quite sure what your role might be.
- You know you have something to offer in these times. You can feel it pushing you to move forward, but you don’t know what it is and don’t trust yourself to live it.
- You know that clear tools and practices help you move through challenges and times that lack clarity
- You feel called to write, speak, act in a way that feels so much bigger and more powerful than who you know yourself to be.
Why I am the perfect guide to help you R I S E at this time:
I know firsthand, from my personal and professional experience, how to lead YOU to access your creative flow in these times of great turmoil, grief, change, and challenge. I’ve guided people from all over the world through this work for fourteen years. I’ve facilitated this work with family members who have lost loved ones in 9/11, community members directly affected by the Sandy Hook tragedy, and students at Stanford University – both non-traditional undergrads and continuing studies students.
From 1980 to 20015, this same curriculum ignited and catalyzed many of the brilliant minds of Silicon Valley through one of the most popular courses at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business.
This course is especially powerful during times of great change and personal challenge. I discovered this when working with people who were dealing with great grief and trauma. We are in these times as a collective. If you know there is something deeper you feel called to do and you want powerful, potent, practical tools and practices to support you in this, the material in R I S E will help you do just this. And what you learn will stay with you for the rest of your life.
No matter what kind of challenge you are facing, I can guide you to a place of awakened creativity, powerful strength, and finely-tuned intuition
…a place from which you can R I S E.
I teach you the nuts and bolts of how to relate to and express your creative source. You then take this methodology and practice it to support all of your life’s challenges.
“Julie Daley is a unique combination of profound experience, technical skills, deep searching, and practical wisdom – all focused on exactly what leaders need to take themselves and all of us into a better future.”
— Michael Ray, Professor Emeritus, Stanford School of Business
“Julie is a genius of the body and heart. Her words, her presence, are a manifestation of what is real, what is precious, what is life-giving. Julie’s ideas, words, and intent feed what must be fed for us to change the course of our planet through love. Let yourself be fed. Let yourself know the real in your bones.”
~ Jennifer Louden, best-selling author ofThe Women’s Comfort Book, & 7 others
“I love Julie Daley’s work! It is practical, and experiential, while highly intuitive and incredibly visceral. I find the “mapping” exercise to be immensely useful because it allows me to embrace the power of the journey – to feel, explore and understand my energy – no matter what stage of the process I am in. Julie integrates an incredible set of tools and multisensory experiences, allowing me access to my inner muse, creator, problem solver, sculptor, and curator. I have had profound insights and made significant changes. I regularly return to these practices and apply them to a variety of situations and circumstances in my personal and professional life.”
~ Cheryl Dolan, alumnus of ‘How to Enter the Creative Unknown, 12/15
(email sign-up will come to your inbox automatically.)
(Once completed, please sign -up here to receive emails for the course.)
Private One-on-One Coaching – Limited spots:
Over the nine weeks, I’m offering a limited number of coaching spots if you’d like to go deeper into your challenge for the course. These will be three half-hour coaching calls during the nine weeks for an additional $450.00 above the price of the course. On the calls, we’ll deepen your learning of this powerful curriculum as you take steps toward rising into the creative and resilient person you know you are meant to be.
If you are interested in this additional piece, contact me directly. This is a great way to go deeper in this work and get a taste of what it is to work with me one-on-one.
9 Week Course Content:
4 Creativity Tools
- Trust in your Creativity: Have a direct experience of your creative source and discover how it moves in you.
- Relaxed Judgment: Once you understand judgment this way, everything changes.
- Precise Observation: Becoming mindful, keenly aware, connected to the world around you and within you.
- Powerful Questions: All creativity begins with a question. Learn how to ask the most powerful questions.
5 Life Challenges
- Purpose & Vision: Go deeper into the qualities of your own Soul and see how they impact your Purpose.
- Time & Stress: Develop an entirely different relationship to time and stress. Learn a powerful practice to identify and eliminate much of your stress.
- Relationship: Here we go directly into the heart of everything, awakening the deep compassionate nature of your vast creativity.
- Intuition & Balance: Balance is a dynamic, alive synergy between who you are and what you are here to do. Once you feel this in your body, you’ll move differently through your days.
- Prosperity & Self-Worth: Learn the four Self-understandings the underpin true Self-Worth. Understand what true prosperity is and the one practice to embody it.
9 Live-Withs (hands-on interactive practices)
You’ll be asked to practice “Live-Withs” in your everyday life so that you can APPLY what you’ve learned in real time to the challenge, or goal you bring to the course.
9 Weekly, 90-minute calls
Tuesdays at 11:00 am PDT
(teaching calls with a multitude of interactive exercises to help you experience the course materials in your own unique way)
Our calls will be held on:
February 14th 11:00 am PST
February 21st 11:00 am PST
February 28th 11:00 am PST
March 7th 11:00 am PST
March 14th 11:00 am PST
March 21st 11:00 am PST
March 28th 11:00 am PST
April 4th 11:00 am PST
April 11th 11:00 am PST
Private Facebook group
(to share your discoveries, reflections, questions, challenges, and successes)
You’ll leave R I S E with:
- Concrete progress on the challenge, project, or initiative you bring to the course.
- Practical methods to tap into your intuition and work with your stressors and fears.
- A deep knowing of who you are and what you are here to do.
- A joy that guides you to move from the heart, rather than over-efforting.
- The capacity to lead, love, and live aware of, but not run by fear of judgment.
- A clear understanding of, and trust in your creative process that will guide you through any undertaking.
You can also pay in 2 installments through PayPal.
*** If you need other arrangements, please contact me directly to see if we can find something that will work for both of us.
Dates: February 14th through April 11th, 2017.
Calls: Tuesday from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm PT.
I will be teaching live on our calls. You will have access to a call recording if you have to miss the live call.
Is this about art?
No. While you may use your creativity to create art, this course is about unleashing your full creative potential in everything you do.
What if I’m not creative?
I’ve been facilitating powerful creativity courses for over fourteen years to a wide variety of people and communities (including Stanford undergrads, Silicon Valley executives, 9/11 family members, people directly affected by the Sandy Hook tragedy, individuals around the world). I’ve never met a single soul who is not creative.
I understand your belief, and perhaps fear, about not being creative. We are educated out of our creativity. We are taught to have “the answer” and to refrain from admitting when we don’t know. But, in reality, we are truly in a state of not-knowing most of the time.
Can I really learn this online?
Yes. I’ve taught this material both one-on-one as well and in groups. The material is highly experiential and allows for in-context learning. Your deepest learning will come as you reflect on your own experience, share your experiences in the group, and then live what you have learned.
Is this about politics, or activism?
R I S E is about learning tools and practices to help you move through life’s challenges. It is not specifically about becoming an activist, fighting for a particular cause, or being more politically active, although, if these are things you want to work towards, you’re encouraged to bring these goals to the course.
Still wondering if R I S E is for YOU if you? Do you…
- Want to develop confidence in your ability to navigate the unknown?
- Have a strong impulse to be of service at this time?
- Know you have the wisdom, vision and heart to lead, yet lack trust and confidence in yourself?
- Yearn to feel deeply connected, expansive, and alive more often in your life?
- Can feel a powerful presence within that you don’t understand, or know what to do with?
- Long to be held in a community as you develop your capacity to serve and lead?
If you are still not sure, take a moment to feel for resonance in your body. Is there a longing, a desire, something you can’t quite name nudging you in this direction? Trust that nudge. And, if you want to check-in to see if this is right, don’t hesitate to contact me.
A bit about Julie:
“In a 30-year business career, I have worked in a wide range of companies and roles, from management consultant at the Boston Consulting Group to marketing guru at high-tech startups to an executive and corporate officer at a public company. I haven’t ever encountered someone with Julie’s unique combination of heart, soul, intelligence, and wisdom. She is a very gifted teacher, consultant, and coach. It is hard to imagine an individual or organization which wouldn’t benefit from her talents. She will bring the kind of personal and organizational growth which is so needed in our world today.”
— Dave Torrey
I have lived life very non-traditionally, and while I didn’t know it when I was younger, this has served me well for my life’s work. I see things differently, and I see things before their time. And I know what it’s like to feel different than others, but at the same time to know you have something unique to offer the world that comes out of your direct life experience.
I have worked with organizations, including Microsoft and Stanford University, and I teach Creativity and Leadership at Stanford University Continuing Studies. I have coached hundreds of women and men who lost loved ones in 9/11, and 9/11 widows who wanted to learn to love again. I’ve taught men and women directly affected by the Sandy Hook tragedy. And, I guide individuals in specialized creativity courses across the country and serve coaching clients around the world.