Coaching at Unabashedly Female:
“Julie Daley is a shamaness.
She combines intuition and practical coaching skills to gently elicit her client’s true self. You feel safe, as she expertly guides you on a journey through your deepest fears, confusions, and old stories. Using her profound intuition as a guiding light, she helps you to see your truth glowing through the darkness, and helps you to ease into your darkness, and your light. ~ Britt Bravo, Big Vision Consulting
My Coaching Approach
When you put down the heavy pack of conditioning you’ve been carrying, this true you comes alive again. It’s a completely natural, intelligent process. It doesn’t mean it comes without feeling or risking or stretching, but this you has a natural inclination to feel, to risk, to stretch.
My coaching approach is two-fold:
- To forward action on the visions, ideas, and intentions in your life, both personal and professional
- Deepen the learning about who and what you really are
These two aspects of coaching are what I call the Process of Creative Self-Discovery. By taking action you deepen the learning, and when you deepen the learning your action begins to come from a deeper place within you, from the source of your creativity.
The Coaching Process
I always begin with chat, a time just to talk to see if it feels right to work together.
If we decide to work together, I send you a packet of preliminary work to complete prior to our foundation session.
After our foundation session, we begin our monthly calls.
My Coaching Palette:
I’m a CPCC (certified professional co-active coach through Coaches Training Institute).
I’ve studied with numerous creative, conscious people over these years as a coach, so I bring a deep understanding of the awakening process, and can incorporate many different types of coaching and awakening practices into the time we work together. Just a few of these are:
- CTI’s Co-Active Certified Coach
- Andrew Harvey and the Institute for Sacred Activism
- Creativity in Business Certified Instructor (Michael Ray)
- Awakening Coaching Training (Arjuna Ardagh)
- True Purpose Coaching (Tim Kelley)
- Conscious Embodiment (Wendy Palmer)
- The Hoffman Process – Community Facilitator Training
- Recovery Coaching (Alida Schuyler)
- Lynn Barron
If what I offer interests you, I’d love to schedule a time to talk to see if working together feels right.
You can contact me at: julie (at) unabashedlyfemale dot com